They say I am OK. Or Ondřej Koraba, if you will.
I am not sure where my surname comes from, but what I’m pretty confident with is how to use words to fulfil their purpose. To pass its message economically, factually, and hopefully, somewhat funnily.
After graduating in journalism and psychology at Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic, and after studying journalism at Université Michel de Montaigne in Bordeaux, France, I have been working as a journalist and copywriter.
Currently, I work as a content creator for one of the most progressive travel companies in the world, Kiwi.com.
But words fill my life in various ways, that’s why Kiwi.com is not my only project. Apart from copywriting and journalism, I spend my time managing social media campaigns and making online presentations, as well as devoting myself to my passion — music. I also monitor what is happening in the travel industry, science, technology and world affairs.
I’m always willing to help with words. I believe that content marketing can be done in a decent, simple, yet original way.
There aren’t many things more efficient than simplicity.
Who I am:
- copywriter, journalist, social media specialist
- I create content for Kiwi.com Stories
- I create Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts for Kiwi.com
- I graduated in journalism and psychology at Masaryk University in Brno and I studied journalism in French at Université Bordeaux Montaigne
- I focus on travel news monitoring which enables me to report about the best travel hacks and price alerts
- I work for an independent artist Lucie Haart
- I collaborated with Cross Zlín, a smart traffic technologies specialist
- I was responsible for financial news content for Born2Invest